Saturday, December 13, 2014

A football day



We played duplicate this afternoon and started off very poorly - didn't seem to bid or play well. But it did get better. Much to my amazement, we came in in the middle and actually got a portion of a master point.

We went to Carol and Stephen’s for pizza and to watch our UTC Mocs football team play in a playoff game against the Univ. of New Hampshire. They lost 35-30 (I think) - it was a close game. I hope, with this experience behind them, they'll do even better next year. Plus our school got lots of exposure on national TV. It was 11:30 when we got home, and I still had some stuff to do.

Plus I can never go straight to bed after we've been out. John's already crashed, but I'll probably be up for a while longer, then read in bed for a while.

No comments: