Saturday, December 06, 2014

Sunday Stealing


The Are You Meme

Stolen from: From My Random Randomness

1) Are you psychic in any way?
Not that I’ve noticed.
2) Are you a good dancer?
I wasn’t too bad, 100 years ago.
3) Are you a good singer?
Again, I used to be able to carry a tune, sing in the choir, and musicals in school.
4) Are you a good cook?
Unfortunately, yes - and we carry the weight to show it.
5) Are you a good artist?
I think so.
6) Are you a good listener?
Yes
7) Are you a good public speaker?
Again, I was in my day. I still don’t have any problem speaking in public.
8) Are you a good babysitter?
I obviously did a pretty good job with our girls, judging by the results. I’m not much for taking care of small ones any more.
9) Are you a good mechanic?
I can fix small things, but am not much with cars or major appliances.
10) Are you a good diplomat?
I think so.
11) Are you a good employee?
I think I was a much better employee than a manager.
12) Are you a good dresser?
This is funny! I do have some new sweats. I’m always clean and reasonably neat - never “stylish”.
13) Are you a good swimmer?
Again, I used to be. I’m still very comfortable in the water, and love my water exercise class.
14) Are you a good skier?
I never had the opportunity to snow ski, and never was able to get up on water skis. I got to be a pretty good ski boat driver, though.
15) Are you a good gift giver?

Only if the gift is money.
16) Are you a good musician?
I took piano lessons when I was little. My mother and sister both had perfect pitch. I didn’t. Now I can manage the car radio and a CD player (most of the time).
17) Are you a good comedian?
I’m a good laugher, but I don’t know that I’m a good comedian.
18) Are you a good cleaner?
Ye gods, NO! That’s why I have a cleaning lady.
19) Are you a good actor?
Not really
20) Are you a good writer?
I’m not too bad as a writer. I think I’m a better editor, though.

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Somebody should have asked me these twenty years ago. I'm not really good at anything anymore!

Mary Z said...

I felt that way, too, Harriet. 8^)