Monday, December 01, 2014

Sunday Stealing (on Monday)



Stolen from: FYeah Surveys

What kind of job did your mom have when you were growing up?
She did only volunteer work until my father died when I was 13. Then she worked as a secretary at Baylor Medical School.

Have you ever known anyone that’s been on tv, including you?

I’ve been interviewed on TV for special events.
What was the most interesting animal you have seen in the wild?

Penguins in Antarctica
What holiday do you enjoy the most?

The Saturday after Thanksgiving when our family gets together and our family/friends week at the beach every summer.
What was the first video game you ever played?

I can’t remember the name right now - the one where the different geometric shapes fall down from the top and you have to fit them in at the bottom.
What is the one thing you own, that if it got lost, you would be bummed?

My car keys.
Do you have a favorite breakfast item?

I pretty much love all things breakfast - especially if somebody else cooks it.
What do you find yourself buying all the time?

I’m not a shopper. I buy groceries, prescriptions. Maybe just some sock yarn from time to time.
When was the last time you got a real letter in the mail?

I got thank-you notes from daughters for their birthday checks.
Do you have a most prized piece of jewelry?

I have several pairs of earrings that I wear more often than others, and I wear my wedding band all the time.
Do you own any board games?

Scrabble, Rum-I-Kub, Jenga (not all exactly board games)
What chore seems the most daunting right now?

No major chores ahead right now.
Were you born in the state you live in?

No. I’ve lived in three states, but visited all 50.
Have you ever lived in a house that has been broken into?

No
What is your favorite cheese?

I like almost all cheeses, but am particularly partial to what we call “stinky” cheese.

Who do you know that watches the most sports?

Everybody in our family except Jean and me.

No comments: