Sunday, December 14, 2014

Quiet weekend

Last night, I watched My Fair Lady on TCM - uncut and without commercials. I don't know long it's been since I've seen the whole movie. It is so good (even without Julie Andrews) and such wonderful music and lyrics. A sheer pleasure!

Jesse and his lady friend (Caroline) were home last weekend for a Christmas visit. They came to Chattanooga to see us for about an hour. That was a treat. They brought a Xmas present - a painting Jesse had done for me at one of those "wine and painting" parties. It's an owl and very cute and colorful. I used to collect owls, so it's very special for me. Thanks, sweetie!

Today we did about as close to nothing as possible. I got the laundry done. John watched the Lady Vols beat Rutgers and took several naps.

No comments: