Sunday, February 19, 2017
1. Which living person do you admire the most, and why? I can't think of a "most". I do admire Jimmy Carter for being a genuinely good person, doing the best he can to make life better for others. And the servicemen and women, police, and firefighters who volunteer to keep us safe.
2. When were you the happiest? With family and traveling/learning with John.
3. Besides property, automobile or furniture, what is the most expensive thing you have bought? Travelling, beach house rentals. I don't much buy "things".
4. What is your most treasured possession? My family and my memories.
5. Where would you like to live? In good health.
6. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life? Kathy Bates
7. What is your favorite book? Monte Walsh by Jack Schafer, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
8. What is your most unappealing habit? Sloth.
9. Twitter or Facebook? (Or if both share the differences in your opinion.) Facebook. I've never been on Twitter, and wouldn't know how.
10. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? I would politely decline an invitation to that party.
11. What is your earliest memory? Getting my thumb caught in the refrigerator door at age 3.
12. What is your guiltiest pleasure? Ice cream.
13. What do you owe your parents? My life, my values.
14. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? I don't do regrets.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? John.
16. What does love feel like to you? Closeness.
17. What was the best kiss of your life? All of them.
18. Which words or phrases do you overuse? Probably too many mild expletives.
19. What's the worst job you have done? Nothing really awful comes to mind.
20. If you could edit your past, what would you change? I like to think I'd take better care of my body.
21. What is the closest you have came to death? I don't think I've been in a really life-threatening situation. Maybe when I cut an artery on a broken bowl.
22. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My beautiful family.
23. When did you cry last? I hate to admit it, but over an NCIS episode a couple of weeks ago.
24. How do you relax? I'm almost always relaxed.
25. What single thing would improve the quality of your life? Getting off my butt more.
26. What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Love all your loved ones like each day is your last - it just might be.