Saturday, November 09, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

The What's What Meme

What is on your bed right now?
      Sheets, quilt, pillows.
What’s your favorite word or phrase?
       I don’t know - somebody else would have to tell me
What is the best ice cream flavor?
      Vanilla - then you can dress it up with additions
Did you wake up smiling this morning?

       I didn’t wake up smiling, but I do smile a lot.
Is there something in your life you used to have, and now miss?
       Special people, not things.
What major company would you like to work for?
        “Work” is a four-letter word. I’m not interested in working for anybody.
What time do you wake up on a typical morning?
          6 on MWF, with the alarm clock, for swimming. Until I wake up on the other days - usually about 7:30 or so.
What holiday makes you sad?
          No holiday makes me sad. We don’t pay much attention to holidays.
Where does a good night’s sleep rank on your priorities?
        Pretty high. I enjoy sleeping.
One song that makes you cry?
         I don’t have any songs that I’m that attached to.
How old was your mom when she had you?
         28
When is the last time you went to the beach?
         Last summer at our family beach week.
What is the most random object around you?
         I’m not sure what this means. All our clutter is random to some extent, I guess, but it’s OUR clutter.
What is your favorite sushi?
         I’ve not had enough sushi to have a favorite. I do like it, though.
What food do you find disgusting?
         Liver, coconut, peanut butter
If you could have any type of dog in the world, what would it be?
         I don’t want another pet. Other people’s dogs are fine with me, as long as they’re not yappy, jumpy, demanding dogs.
What was the last meal that you made for yourself?
        Lunch today. I make most of our meals..
Is the hard drive on your computer full or getting close to being full?
        Probably not.
Are there any songs that you prefer the acoustic version over the regular version?

        I’m so out of it, I don’t know what’s meant by the “regular version”.

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

I finally found a big difference between us. I love Peanutbutter. In fact, I buy large jars of it and Walt and I both eat it by spoon for snacks.