Saturday, February 04, 2017

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Racquet Questions 

01  What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you? The only nickname I've ever had was "Rice", and that was because I wore a sweatshirt from Rice University, where I was a student.

02  Have you got a favorite flower? Not really - I like them all.

03  Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavorings to your food? Mostly pepper is the only thing I use, occasionally a little salt.

04  Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'. The only thing I can think of is "tall" - but I've shrunk so much I'm not really tall any more. Well, then there's "talkative".

05  What is/was your lover's pet name for you? I don't think he ever had one.

06  What is your least favorite color? Yellow, olive green, khaki - all look awful with my skin color.

07  Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win? Clinton, and no.

08  What is/was your grandfathers’ names? Jack Rogers Russell and Charles Allen Wheeler.

09  What is the best present you ever received? I used to get wonderful presents.  We'd get a new car, and that was for my birthday.  We bought a house, and that was for my birthday.  My last Valentine's present was a shingles shot.

10  What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ? [Editor's note: Holy shit!] Not a clue - and not willing to find a calculator.

11  What would be the best possible way you could die? In my sleep.

12  Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job? I like the one I have - being retired.

13  What position do you sleep in at night? Usually I'm on one side or the other.

14  What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? There are SO many, I can't pick one.

15  Who is your favorite fictional character? Gibbs, or maybe Abby.

16  What food do you hate most in the world? Coconut, peanut butter, bell peppers.

17  When was the last time you were ill? I had a bad cold last spring.

18  If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be? I like the idea of being a red-tailed hawk.

19  What was your favorite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it? I don't remember.

20  What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen? I've been lucky to see so many wonderful things, it's hard to pick one.  The Ring of Brodgar, Canyon de Chelly, Takakaw Falls, Antarctica.

No comments: