Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sunday Stealig


Sunday Stealing: The Disappearing Questions 

1. Last movie you saw in a theater? The King and I in a special showing.
2. What book are you reading? A book about the Anasazi Indians. I've just finished Hidden Figures.
3. Favorite board game? Mexican Train, dominoes, or Rummikub (not exactly board games, but…)
4. Favorite magazine? I don't much read magazines any more.
5. Favorite smells? Maybe a fresh rain or new-cut grass or real roses. I don't like any artificial smells.
6. Favorite sounds? Laughter
7. Worst feeling in the world? Loss of a loved one.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? Wishing I could sleep longer or maybe getting up to go to the bathrooom.
9. Favorite fast food place? I'm not really a fast-food fan, but I do like Zaxby's, and can usually find something to eat at any of them.
10. Future child’s name? There won't be any "future" children!
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? See that my children and grandchildren are out of debt, and leave the rest for later family to come - or set up a charitable foundation.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Nope.
13. Storms – cool or scary? It depends on where I am and the kind of storm.
14. Favorite drink? Iced water (plain) and black coffee.
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? I do have the time, and I mostly do whatever I want to do and am able to do.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? Yes, I like the stems better than the flowery part.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? The one time I dyed my hair, I did it red.  Now, I think I'd go all white.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? St. Louis, Bellaire, Houston, Hendersonville, Chattanooga.
19. Favorite sports to watch? In person, women's basketball; on TV, maybe some of the Olympic sports.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? Nobody sent it to me.
21. What’s under your bed? Huge dust bunnies.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Yes.
23. Morning person, or night owl? Some of each, but more a morning person.
24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Lately, over hard.
25. Favorite place to relax? In my La-Z-Boy chair (since I can't be at the beach all the time).
26. Favorite pie? Mincemeat or lemon meringue.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla.
28. Of all the people who play, how many of the posts do you usually read? Sunday Stealing?  Two of the people I read do this meme.

From <http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-disappearing-questions.html>



No comments: