Saturday, March 17, 2018

Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscience?
No.
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope - they were all removed when I was a teenager.
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
Anyone who knows me knows how much I hate peanut butter.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
I don't have to get up - I start on the right leg.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
I don't have a favorite - but they're all stainless steel.
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral? No - not my generation.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go? No.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes? Zebras? Referees?  Prison uniforms?
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you? It'd be an interesting call, since I'm sure she's long dead.
10. Can you draw a perfect circle? Only with a compass or by tracing around a template.
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
Hate them all.  I've cancelled magazine subscriptions because I couldn't get rid of the smell.
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
She was a psychiatric social worker.
 13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
Two light switches and four outlets.
14. Do you know sign language?
No.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
If that's where my foot lands.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
Blue.

No comments: