Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday afternoon 4-12-07

Woke up this morning to rain and snow. It had snowed the higher elevations, and was pretty yucky all morning. We sat around and told lies this morning, deciding what to do for the day.

After lunch, we headed out to the Anasazi Heritage Center near Dolores, CO. http://www.co.blm.gov/ahc/ This is a great facility. John and I had been here before, but it was new for the others. It was a good way to spend an otherwise pretty cold/snowy/rainy couple of hours. By the time we left, the sun had come out. But then it was time to head for home and maybe some wine and some dinner (cooked in tonight). We ate Mexican in town last night.

I'm sure we'll be discussing tonight what the plan for tomorrow will be. Since my internet access is somewhat limited, I'll have to just write when I can.

We still have Hovenweep, Mesa Verde, one possibly longer hike, etc., all on the list of choices.

Today's picture is from Creede, CO.

No comments: