Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Sleep Sunday


I don't know what hit me this morning. But right after Sunday Morning, I cranked back in the chair to rest my eyes for a minute...and woke up about 12:45! Was THAT ever a nap and a half! I guess that doesn't happen unless you really need some extra sleep.

The real treat today was a long talk with my niece. She said she was making a long boring drive, and that was when she usually got caught up with the telephone. Anyhow, we hadn't visited in a while, so we talked for about half an hour. They live in Northern California, so we don't get see each other too often. If we get to the LA area this fall, she might get to come down, though. It was good to hear all the family news.

John also talked to his sister in the LA area, and the timing might work out for us to do the Copper Canyon trip in September. We've got to check on the availability for that trip.

Today's picture is of the centerpiece that Wanda brought for the fish fry yesterday. The snowballs came from the bush in her yard. She said she "stole" the hydrangea bloom from a broken branch on a dying potted plant in the Wal-Mart back lot. I DO love Wanda!

No comments: