Monday, December 14, 2015

Monday overdone


I really overdid it today.  It was basically my first day back in the "real world", and I tried to do what I would usually do (except for going swimming).  Not the smartest move I've ever made.  I went to coffee, to Walmart, got some lunch, and then went to play bridge.  I had awful cards, and mis-bid the few biddable hands I had.  I was able to leave a little early.  We had one too many again, and when I started to crash, I left at a break.


When I got home, I immediately changed into soft clothes, and didn't even go back up to dinner.  Fortunately Margaret had brought me some soup yesterday, and I just ate some of that.  All I have on for tomorrow is my mani/pedi, and I'll definitely not plan anything else for the rest of the week.


The guy who was cleaning out the house finished up today, so the realtor will be getting it actually on the market.  When there's something put on line, I'll pass along the link.

No comments: