Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How many countries?

One of the questions in a recent meme (which I decided not to complete) asked how many countries I had visited.  That particular question caught my eye, and I decided to make a list.  I'm amazed!

34 countries; 6 continents; 50 US states

USA
Mexico
Canada
Honduras
St Vincent and the Grenadines
St. Lucia
Cayman Islands
Venezuela
Ecuador
Peru
Argentina
Brazil
Antarctica
Iceland
Ireland
England/Scotland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Russia
France
Switzerland
The Czech Republic
Austria
Hungary
Italy
Croatia
Greece
New Zealand
Australia
Hong Kong (airport only)
Cambodia
Vietnam

3 comments:

Alison said...

When are you going to Africa? Then you would have all of the continents!

Mary Z said...

I don't know that we'll make it - but we've talked about it. Maybe it'll happen. 8^)

Harriet said...

My son and daughter-in-law went to South Africa for their honeymoon. I gather that it was very romantic and also very interesting.