Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Mini-heat wave ???

Officially, it got to 98 -99 here. And we have 99 predicted for tomorrow. Don’t plan to visit this area in the summertime.

A couple of us helped at the studio today, moving some of Vicki’s stuff to her home. I got one of her paintings that I’ve always liked. We’ve traded paintings over the years, so this was a chance for me to get another one. I don’t know when I’ll get all my pieces brought home from the gallery. They can stay there as long as she needs some things hanging on the walls.

The woodworker in our group made me an “island” for my new kitchen. He used the drop-out from the new countertop (where the sink went) for the top of it, so it matches. There’s a wine rack under the top, a shelf for folded towels, and lower shelf for some small appliances. He just delivered it today, and it really looks good.

It felt great to get back to the pool this morning - that exercise really does help. To say nothing of getting caught up on all the news from the swimmers.
--------------------------
I love patterns - especially these made by the pier pilings.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: