Thursday, August 09, 2012

Recovering with new toys

Recovery seems to be going well today. I decided to see how I could do with backing off the pain meds. I took the last “big” one about 2 a.m., and didn’t have anything at all until midafternoon. Then I took one of the lesser meds. So far, so good. The swelling is going down a big, but the bruising is still pretty spectacular. I’m continuing to try to use that arm up to the pain limit and I hope that keeps improving.

And on to the really good news … the iPad that the girls gave me arrived today. Without too much difficulty, I managed to turn it on and hook it up to our house wifi. With some help from Jean, I’ve found some apps, and fumbled my way around.

I know there’s SO much more to learn, and it’s going to quite a journey. I assume that even sometime I may learn to write the blog on it, and take pictures.


No comments: