Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

In response to the old white males who are making unconscionable, unwarranted, unbelievable decisions about women’s health, some female legislators are using irony, ridicule, and a sense of humor to fight back.Click here.
=====================================
I’ve always been a process person. And I’ve always loved politics and elections and reading election results. So I’m in hog heaven reading Game Change, the book by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin. It’s about the party primaries and campaign leading up to the 2008 election. I’m loving this! There’s an HBO program based on the book. We don’t get HBO, but I already have it reserved on Netflix. And there was a panel discussion on BookTV.
======================================
John found a birthday present to top his Valentine present.

No comments: