Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Stealing

1 - Do you ever wish you were someone else? No

2 - How old are you? 82
3 - Age you get mistaken for:
Probably about that.
4 - Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
Pisces, but I have no idea what that means.
5 - What did you do on your last birthday?
My swimming buddies took me to coffee after our class at the Y.
6 - What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
Survive.
7 - What is your hair color?
Gray/white.
8 - Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, many years ago.
9 - What is your eye color?
Brown.
10 - If you could change your eye color, would you?
I can't imagine why I would want to.
11 - Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Glasses, plus lens implants after cataract surgery.
12 - Your opinion 
about your body and how comfortable you are with it: I'd like to weigh less, but I'm comfortable with what I've got.
13 - Have you ever considered plastic surgery? What would you alter about your body?
I've never considered plastic surgery.  I'd alter having arthritis.
14 - Do you have any tattoos?
Only the little dots from radiation therapy.
15 - Do you have any piercings?
One in each ear lobe.
16 - Left or right handed?
Very right handed.
17 - Do you drink?
Only water and coffee.
18 - Do you smoke?
Not any more.
19 - Do you have any pets?
Just the birds at the feeders and the squirrels I wish I could get rid of.

20 - Do you have any “rules” about food? I'm on the "see food diet" - if I see food, I eat it.

2 comments:

Credit Loan Solution said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
Phone number :+44-7774-038335 (WhatsApp Only)

John Grace said...

Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with binary options strategy am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $2000 and earn $13,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via Email: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Total-Investment-221964325813140/about/
..,