Saturday, March 31, 2018

Sunday Stealing


1. What Are Three Things You Need To Buy?  Eye drops, plants for the deck, coffee pods.
2. My Biggest Hope Is________.
  Survival until January 2021.
3. What Was The Last New Thing You Tried?
Learning to walk without toes on one foot.
4. What Mood Were You In Today?
Good, lazy (as usual).
5. What would be a better name for the color of goldenrod-colored paper?
How about "yellow"?
6. Where did you get your silverware?
The sterling flatware I had was my mother's; the stainless I still use was a wedding present.
7. What artifact from this past week would you have bronzed as a keepsake and heirloom?
Not a thing.
8. What was the most recent ceremony you attended?
Andy and Erica's wedding.
9. What east Asian cuisine is good for your Seoul?
I haven't found an East Asian cuisine I didn't like.
10. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
  To delegate.     
11. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
Talking to John.
12. What gets you excited about life?
Living, moving, not hurting.
13. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
Just knitting.
14. What does your joy look like today?
Lovely spring sunshine.
15. When you are 80-years-old, what will matter to you the most?
Since I'm 82, I'll say surviving and still plugging along.

No comments: