Saturday, October 07, 2017

Conversation starters

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? Probably waste it the same way I do now.
What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? I'd wear "soft clothes" all the time, if I could.
What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? Travelling first class.
What would your perfect room look like? About like my cave does now - maybe a little bit larger, with reachable shelving for my knitting and computer stuff.
How often do you play sports? ROFLMAO!!!
What fictional place would you most like to go? I can't think of one.  There are too many real places I'd like to go.
What job would you be terrible at? Anything connected with sports.
When was the last time you climbed a tree? I guess I might have done that maybe 70+ years ago.
If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for? Sitting.
What skill would you like to master? I'd like to be a better bridge player.
What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? Getting to all the places I've wanted to see - or just travel around the world.
If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like? It would be one with a full-time staff and driver.
What state or country do you never want to go back to? I've never had a bad trip, but there are still places I'd like to see.
What songs have you completely memorized? Lots of them.
What do you consider to be your best find? Probably finding John.
Are you usually early or late? Almost pathologically early.
What pets did you have while you were growing up? My family had a couple of dachshunds, and a terrier mix over the year.
When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Knitting.
What takes up too much of your time? Computer, knitting, TV (but not TOO much).
What do you wish you knew more about? There's always something new to learn.
What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years? I wonder why I did this.

No comments: