Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking back, Part 2


LOOKING BACK, PART 2

26. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

Nothing specific, but I always love the time at the beach and the travel.

27. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2016?

I haven't used alcohol since I started having an allergic reaction with a medication.  Never went back to it when I changed medications.

28. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2016?

Only legally prescribed ones.

29. Did you treat somebody badly in 2016?

I hope not.  Not deliberately anyway.

30. Did somebody treat you badly in 2016?

Nobody that I can think of.

32. What do you wish you'd done more of in 2016?

I probably should find more ways to be physically active. I'm such a slug. I would love to be able to read more.

33. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Sit less, be more active.

35. What was your favorite TV program(s)?

NCIS ( + LA & NO), Blue Bloods, Rachel Maddow, Longmire, BookTV, Madame Secretary, PBS News Hour, Washington Week.

36. What song will always remind you of 2016?

I can't think of one.

37. How many stage shows did you see in 2016?

None.

38. Did you have a favorite stage show in 2016?

See above.

39. What was your greatest musical discovery?

None.

40. What was the best book you read?

I do wish I could read more.  It's hard to get much read when it's only in fits and starts - mostly when waiting for something.

41. What was your favorite film of this year?

The only movie I saw in a theater was a special screening of The King and I. It's still great.

42. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I was 80 in March, but no special events (unless you count renewing my driver's license and my passport).

43. What did you want and get?

Another year.

44. What did you want and not get?

Nothing.

45. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

If Donald Trump had not been around.

46. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2016?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

47. What kept you sane?

My family and friends - and probably knitting.

48. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

The Obamas.

49. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2016.

Never say "never" - it'll bite you in the butt every time.

50. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Most of the music I listen to doesn't have lyrics.



** HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY! **

No comments: