Tuesday, November 03, 2015

More moving


I was out most of the day.  Sue's husband came to the house to pick up the pieces that Alison wanted.  We had a handyman who came to help him (fortunately).  He pretty much filled up a U-Haul truck, and the guy went with him to help him unload at his mother's house (It's complicated).  They had to take the door off its hinges to get the desk out of the office, but no other problems.  I have no idea how we managed to get the desk got into the room in the first place.  Anyhow, nothing going on there until the weekend when the dumpster is delivered and the girls come.

By the time I headed home, I had already missed lunch, so I decided to do a Walmart run.  I went to the one closest to the apartment, so it took me a while to find things - and never did find a couple of things on my list. Better luck next time.

No comments: