Saturday, September 05, 2015

Just taking a break with mindless trivia

Making a list Meme

Stolen from: Love me some surveys

1. Do you like making lists?

I do make lists, but it’s not because I “like” them.
2. Do/did you play sports with your siblings?
No
3. Would you rather go to a University or a community college?
It would depend on lots of factors - it’s not an either/or choice.
4. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
Rye or sourdough
5. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Mushrooms, onions, olives, pepperoni, tomatoes
6. What color or design does your shower curtain have?
Wavy blue and white stripes
7. What kind of car does/did your mom drive?
Chevy II
8. What’s on your cell phone’s home screen?
A picture of John
9. Do you like to watch the National Geographic channel?
Sometimes
10. Are you the type of person to correct a survey maker’s grammar and/or spelling?
Maybe not grammar in a phone call, but definitely spelling on a questionnaire.
11. What color is your microwave?
White
12. Do you have a fan in your bedroom?
A ceiling fan
13. Mountain Dew or Sprite?
Neither. I generally don’t care for carbonated drinks.
14. Does it rain a lot where you live?
Just the right amount - we’re lucky that way.
15. Do you shop at Walmart regularly?
Yes
16. Does it bother you when animals lick themselves?
No - why on earth should it?
17. Have you ever been to a Trader Joe’s?
Once or twice when visiting in California. I wish we had one in our city. But we do have Aldi (which is a sibing to Trader Joe), and I really like it.
18. What’s the longest time you’ve ever been stuck in traffic?
Five hours
19. Do you wear black a lot?
Not a lot, but sometimes.
20. Are there stairs in your house?
Yes, but I don’t use them any more.
21. Have you ever held $500 in cash?
Yes
22. Do you like onions on your burger?

Yes
23. Could you ever give yourself a shot?
Yes, and I have.
24. Do you wear shoes in the house?
I’d rather not, but with my feet, I do most of the time.
25. Have you ever worked as a cashier?
No

No comments: