Thursday, November 22, 2012

Preparation Day

Jean's been helping me do cooking stuff today. She did the cranberry relish while I assembled the squash casserole . Only sweet potatoes, cut up fruit and veggies, and dressing left to do. We'll do that tomorrow.

Jean went to K-Mart this morning, but just to get a couple of planned things - no “shopping” involved. John rowed, and the two of them took Leroy to the dog park for a walk.

I must’ve done my exercises well today, ‘cause I surely am achy tonight. I’ll be more careful tomorrow. And that was pretty much it for the day.

I hope everybody’s had a good Thanksgiving Day. And happy shopping to those of you who are into that sort of thing.
===============================
Second man-made island in the Gulf of Kotor.

 

1 comment:

Sian said...

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. Any leftovers please? ;-)