Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Lasagna today!

Today was a day for making lasagnas around here. I make them "in bulk", and always have various sizes in the freezer. That way if we have unexpected company, or I need to take a casserole for a funeral or illness, there's always something available. I made some bigger ones this time, so will probably have to do it again before winter is over. But it’s done for a while, and the lasagnas are in the freezer. (Except for one smaller one that I kept out for us to have this weekend.)

Vicki and I got together for lunch today, too. That used to be the norm - several days a week. But now, it’s something special. At least we get a lunch together every week or so.
========================================
This is a section of coastline on the Snaefellsness Peninsula, Iceland.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: