Monday, April 26, 2010

The job is underway.

The painter came this morning, and is well into the job. Things are taped off and/or draped with plastic sheeting. This called for lunch from Burger King, and dinner at Lily May’s. It’s a tough job. He has left things so we can get to the coffee pot and info the refrigerator. I think this is a guy who really knows what he’s doing.

Vicki picked me up and we went to Lowe's to pick out stuff. I picked out a sink (white acrylic), countertop (laminate), and bought a new faucet.

John stayed home this afternoon, and I went to bridge and WalMart. I had a couple of good hands, but nothing spectacular.

The painter is due back at 9 a.m. tomorrow.

I don’t know why I’m so tired tonight, but I am - hence the early blog posting.
----------------------------------
This photo is the front of the Marathon Inn, Grand Manan, New Brunswick.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: